BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 28 May 2011

To be or not to be..

Frankly speaking, I don't think doing my Masters was tough. The only challenge was that I have to be away from my family..but I managed though..with a flying colour result. Some I've expected, some I wasn't. But for those planning to further their Masters, go on..it's nothing that you think that you can't.

Now, people around me are encouraging me to do my pHd..pheww..yeah, how nice it would be..your name with a Dr in front..I remember my first speech in Toastmasters, things that I would like to achieved before 40..4 children, 2 boys, 2 girls (well, almost..), a brand new olive-green Jaguar (err...have to wait when my husband got 'Datukship'..), and of course a DR before the age of 40..hmm, now I'm 34, say that I apply next year, the process, so, most probably I might get the scholarship by 36..3 years doing pHD, then, if things are smooth..just enough time for me to graduate at the age of 39..wink..wink..

The question now is, do I have the talent, the brain, the perspiration and most importantly the motivation to do pHD..It's not an easy task this time..got to prepare myself physically and mentally..but if you don't challenge yourself, how would you know to what limit that you can push yourself to?

                                    Me in my Masters wardobe..

                    If i'm blessed with the fourth child..hopefully as adorable as her..


                                                        Dream car??


                       My academic wardrobe for 2016 in East 
                                 Carolina University, USA..

So, again, it's the power of mind..by next year, DH44, 4th child, apply for pHD..Ya Allah, permudahkanlah jalanku..aminn.. TO BE OR NOT TO BE, THAT'S THE QUESTION..

0 comments: